Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My 24th Birthday... and my NEW CAMERA!

This year, Tomás was determined to get me the SLR camera I've been dreaming about for years. He even sold his computer, a few guitar pedals and some other things to get me my camera! BEST. GIFT. EVER. It's just the basic kit, so I still need a camera bag and what not, but I am SO EXCITED! I wanted my first picture to be of my hunny bunny.



Since my birthday fell on a Sunday, we decided to lay low and just hang out. We had burgers, and I got a free ice cream cake from DQ (One of the perks of working there), that we devoured. It was a great time. :) Jamie, my neighbor and friend was too kind and mega spoiled me on my birthday. And, Maritza gave me a really awesome necklace from Guatemala! Pretty much, I'm a happy girl. Anyway, here are the pictures I took on my birthday, and just a few more I took playing around with the camera since then.















No comments:

Post a Comment