Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

14 Days of Valentines: 4, 5, & 6

For the fourth, at first I wasn't sure what to do. While I was shopping at Walmart for a few things, I spotted a sale on these Coca-Cola t-shirts for a dollar. Coke is Tomás' absolute favorite, so I thought he might appreciate that. I wrapped it up, and in the note I said, "This is just "four" you!" I woke up before him on Saturday morning, and led the hearts from our bedroom downstairs to his gift. I was glad I did it without waking him and ruining the surprise. It worked out alright! He modeled the t-shirt for me afterwards too.






On the 5th, I typed up five things I love about Tomás, and printed out the list for him. Of course there's much more than five things I love about him, but I just listed a few. I used the hearts again, as usual. Sunday was a relaxing day, so I thought my little note would suffice for that day.






Today, I made a six-sided date dice with ideas for us to do on date night. We really have a tough time deciding sometimes, so I thought that would be useful. I came up with six ideas, and printed them on a dice template that I cut out and made. It turned out alright, I thought. This time,  I was lucky I had it ready because Tomás came home for lunch around noon, and he got to open his gift then. '




1 comment: