Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

14 Days of Valentines: 13&14!

On the 13th, I decided to think of 12 memories from the last year, and 1 memory from this year that I enjoyed with him, and compile it. We did a lot of fun things last year, and had some great times. I hid it in his school bag among his books, hoping he would find it in the middle of his day, giving his some relief from his busy, and stressful day at work. :)




On Valentine's Day, Tomás and I attended our ward Valentine's dinner, which turned out very nice! We had a great time, and afterwards came back to our apartment to watch The Notebook. I got Tomás a gift card for a one hour massage at Massage Envy in town. He needs something like that really bad. He's always getting tense in his back and shoulders, so I thought it was a perfect gift. For me, he got my brown boots fixed! They used to be my mom's boots, and I love them, but months ago the right boot started to come apart a little and I couldn't wear them. So, I'm excited to be able to wear them again! I had been procrastinating taking them to a cobbler for too long. Yay! It was a romantic evening, and I love my hunny bunny sooooo much!

















No comments:

Post a Comment