Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Parties

I love the holidays. Christmas music, parties with friends, decorations. Even though it's just the two of us, I had fun decorating our apartment all Christmas-y.







On December 1st, we attended a, ugly sweater Christmas party that Jules & Seve hosted. It was also a white elephant exchange and we scored Phase ten! Woo. Jules made some yummy snacks and we had a good time. Their newborn baby is the cutest.












A week or so later, Tomás and I went with our friends Jason & Samantha Dodge to the Caldwell Night Light Parade. It's kinda like the Starlight Parade that Portland puts on in the Summer, but on a smaller scale. We had a fun time watching the lit up floats roll by.













It's only a few days before Christmas and I'm finally done Christmas shopping! I'm excited. All my packages are sent and I bought some egg nog today for the first time this year! YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment