Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

This Halloween, I had to do much convincing to Tomás to even dress up. He wasn't feeling it, until I made his costume awesome. I mean, check out the bone necklace! Right? I found those beads at Joanns. I think the necklace makes his costume. We went as Rufio & Tinker Bell from Hook. Mine was simple and easy. I loved it.

 On Friday, Megan & Martin invited us to a Halloween party with lots of fun spooky foods. It was delicious and so creative. Made me wish I would have put on a Halloween party!




 


That same night was also the last Skyview football home game. We had attended every home game since the beginning of the season, and didn't want to miss the last one! It was one of the best games I had ever seen Skyview play. We won by one point, against one of the best schools on this side of the state. Woo! 


On Saturday, our ward had a chili cook-off, trunk or treat, and a spook alley through the church. It was fun, and I loved it. That was the only event we actually dressed up to.





On Monday night (Halloween), we spent our time watching Gremlins, and handing out candy to trick-or-treaters. Although, we didn't have as many as I had hoped. Let's just say there was a LOT of candy left over... 

1 comment:

  1. I love the costumes!!! That was one of my favorite movies as a kid!

    ReplyDelete