Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Future Plans...


The semester is almost over, and man am I excited for SUMMER! I want to bust out the sandals, BBQ burgers, frisbee, swimming, sunbathing, snowcones, and shorts! If it'll stop snowing...eventually... boo. Right now I'm working for a company called Qualicare, doing in home care providing and I LOVE IT. Tomás has senioritis BIG TIME. Only two more weeks and he'll be home free. Next semester, he's taking a bunch of fun classes, like Soccer and Guitar. I'm just excited to lay out in the sun.

Jared, Tomás' younger brother, is going to stay with us this summer, so it's going to be a par-tay. We have two bedrooms, one of which is a study currently. We're gonna shuffle around a few pieces of furniture, and he'll have a bedroom! Tomás is excited to jam out with Jared every day. Since the recent electric guitar purchase, we've got almost everything a small band owns: drumset, acoustic guitar, microphone, amp, and a tambourine. I play the tambourine, of course, and Tomás and I both sing. Jared's pretty good at the drumset, so it'll be an adventure. I've got my heart set on a new digital SLR camera. Ah, one day!

Lately, we've been looking online at places to live in Nampa, Idaho (for the Fall). We've found a few nice places, which are reasonably priced too. This one of Tomás' favorites right now. It comes with your own one car garage, and a basement. It's like a little house, all for the two of us! He wants to turn the basement into a music studio. The checkerboard kitchen floor and arched doorways are what get me! Here, check it out.

2 comments:

  1. oh man! that little house looks so cute and quaint. i love it! plus, you guys could get a cat or a dog (cats are great...!). that is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad has a few houses in Nampa and one in meridian if you are interested... they are kind of big houses though! Let me know and I can get you more info.

    It sure looks like you two are having a great life, and it is one of my dreams to play tambourine!!

    ReplyDelete