Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

 We love eachother.


It's nice to have a whole day out of the year to spend with your love. When I was single, I hated Valentine's day. Now that I have a Valentine, I love it!


For Valentine's Day, Tomás and I went out to eat at Famous Dave's in Idaho Falls. It's famous for their Barbeque. Mm... I love Barbeque. I got boneless chicken wings, and Tomás got the ribs. I still don't quite understand why the mascot is a pig. Aren't they famous for their pork too? To me, it's like that pig is holding a cooked friend of his. Either way, it was very delicious.



After dinner, we went to see Tron in 3D, which we had been planning on seeing for quite some time now. We both loved it. We enjoyed the symbolism that was portrayed, the Daft Punk soundtrack, and how beautiful of a picture it was. I thought Disney did a great job. Valentine's Day was a hit.

3 comments:

  1. you and tomas are just the cutest couple!
    btw...i'm following your blog now :) i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way! how long has famous dave's been in IF? as for the pig...maybe cause you go there to pig out? i think it's a little funny that the pig is holding some ribs.

    ReplyDelete