Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Share the Love

It's always good to have some music to match the season. That's why I made a Valentine's Mix from my iTunes library. It goes like this:

The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson
All You Need is Love by the Beatles
Fidelity by Regina Spektor
City Love by John Mayer
Hold You In My Arms by Ray LaMontagne
What's Simple is True by Jewel
You Rock My World by Michael Jackson
The Scientist by Coldplay
The Way You Do The Things You Do by the Temptations
Take It From Here by Justin Timberlake
With Or Without You by U2
1, 2, 3, 4 by The Plain White T's
I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab for Cutie
First Day of my Life by Bright Eyes





I dropped off some sweet treats at a few friends' homes today to share the Valentine's love. Yay!


And, I made even more Valentine's treats! Tomás loves Jell-o Jigglers. So, I busted these out today.



1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable and I love the playlist! I have been feeling like I have been neglecting my music lately, and I think you have provided me with a solution!

    ReplyDelete